In this episode of OVERCOMING Emotional Overeating podcast, Wendi talks about the fear of failure, how it can hold you back in your weight loos journey and changing your relationship with food. Enjoy!
- "It is hard to fail but it is worst never to have tried to succeed"
- Shame - feeling bad about who you are
- Guilt - feeling bad about your action
- "Everyday you have is a new chance to change"
- "Fear doesn't stop us, we stop us."
- Creating future vision
- "Go ahead fall down, the world looks different from the ground"
- "Every stumble is not a fall and every fall does not mean failure"